
I thought I'd take a break from my essay to post since I'm starting to get as slow as marianne. I'm writing a paper about role changes among parents and health care professional when dealing with chronically ill children. I need a title, that one is too long.
My dad brought home a palm tree for louie's island, but when it's there he looks like louzilla. Unfortunately you can't see the palm tree in the picture, but you can see the car I added to the scene. Lou played his part well. We also got him a tent which he really loves. He tried to help set it up, which just made the process that much harder. Once we finished he ripped the ball off the string. But he loves it anyway.


1 comment:
Hey! I'm not that slow! Okay...maybe I am :) Louie looks like he loves his tent!
Post a Comment