Sunday, November 21, 2004

And Here We Are It's A New Day

So last night I watched Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason, and came to a conclusion: we are all Bridget in our own way.

Some of us don't have the wobbly bits that she does...this is certainly not me of course I have them and know where they are. Some are not quite as neurotic. But maybe we are. Maybe she is an exagerattion of what we all think on a daily basis.

I came to another conclusion while talking with my friend about sex and the city, and who we might be like. I think the point of that show is that every woman who watches it can relate to at least one of the characters...sometimes more than one. I like to think I am as independent as Maranda, but I tend to be as neurotic as Carrie sometimes. Other times I can see the Charlotte in me...wanting to get married and stuff. Have a family. Someday...after school is over.

But I digress.

Today I have to finish up the raw ends of the stuff I did yesterday, meet with my friends for coffee, and make a couple of significant phone calls.

Before I can do any of that I need to get in the shower and wake up.

No comments: